Monday, November 14, 2011

Healthy Food

I would consider Wheat Thins healthy food because it is in the whole grain category. Food being in the whole grain category makes it healthy because it is a part of the food pyramid. You also get 2% calcium and 4% iron. There isn’t a lot of sugar, no high fructose corn syrup. Wheat Thins are within the 2,000 calorie diet that’s on every box of food we get. I would get someone to prove that wheat and whole grain products are important for your health. It is in the food pyramid so we know we need it. I would also have something on how carbohydrates come from whole grain and athletes need carbs for energy. This is also good for parents who need to give their children healthy food that will supply them with proper energy to be burned off during their daily activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment